Les Jardins de l’Orne:
a new neighbourhood to experience
Are you looking for a flat, a house or a studio nestling in a quiet neighbourhood, but close to all amenities? If so, Les Jardins de l’Orne in Mont-Saint-Guibert is made for you. Comfort and cocooning guaranteed!
Green and blue
Fans of nature and greenery love Jardins de l’Orne. Discover the little extras that make them so charming:
- A landscape of parks and water
- An open rill
- A green belt extending from west to east of the neighbourhood
- A park with hundred-year-old trees and a playground where imagination rules
When you choose a house or flat in Jardins de l’Orne, you choose easy and secure mobility:
- A bicycle path between Mont-Saint-Guibert and Court-Saint-Etienne
- Paths through the neighbourhood
- Car-free access to the Hayeffes primary and secondary schools and the Jean Moisse sports centre
A real territory
The former industrial site on which Jardins de l’Orne is built required in depth cleaning. It was carried out under the careful supervision of the Royal Haskoning firm and the Walloon Region. Note that, to date, it is the only neighbourhood in Belgium to be BREAAM certified with an "Excellent" rating obtained thanks to the inclusion of all aspects of sustainable development.
A studio or a spacious flat? A fully equipped house just minutes from the Louvain-la-Neuve University? Take a look at the Jardins de l’Orne properties in Mont-Saint-Guibert.